Comfy is the name of the game today!!! Actually, super comfy!
As a lover and expert of shoes, I always stress that there is a time and place for every type of shoe. Flip flops for the beach, hiking boots for camping, sparkly heels for NYE celebrations, and flats for long work days or running errands, right?
Well when it comes to flats, the Claire Studded Penny Drivers from Johnston & Murphy are one of the most comfortable ones I’ve tried on, tested, and worn for an 8-hour work day!
I have the red ones as shown above, but they come in other colors such as black, brown, tan, beige, and navy as well. The leather is so soft, and a thin orthotic will fit comfortably in this shoe if you wear one like I do.
For more information on this shoe, click here and use this promo code until June 30th at checkout for a discount especially for my blog readers and followers: CALSHOE
Thanks to the folks at Johnston & Murphy for allowing me to review your shoes! 🙂
- Reasons to Ditch Your Cheapo Flip-Flops (fitsugar.com)
- Gear Review: Erin Ballerina Flats by Keen (fitsugar.com)
- Bass Chloe’s Utter Comfort (shoeblog.com)
- Back to Schools Shoes Made For Walking (fitsugar.com)
- Must-have summer shoes your feet will love! (faithq8.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Shoe Searches (Part II) (theshoeexpert.wordpress.com)
- New Shoes (raindropsofsapphire.com)
- Sustainability, Style, & Sole (theitlists.com)