To see the whole collection, please visit our website.
You can see the rest of the collection at http://www.34minutesshoes.com
“Her Highness on Heels” is the story that ABC News reported earlier today about Kate Middleton who will be judging a high heel design competition at De Montfort University. The six lucky design students have submitted their sexy shoe designs, and we will find out next week who wins. The six students are Tabita Duffield, Sam Sawkill, Kay Yeng Chang, Summer Spencer, Mei Chun Lei, and Becka Hunt from the university in Lester, England. The winning design will go in to production, and Kate will be presented with a pair to wear for all the world to see.
And just watch, the winning design will become one of the hottest trends in shoes in the next season…because whatever Kate Middleton wears and endorses gets noticed! She has become not only a ducess but also a serious fashionista!
Good luck to all of them!
Here is one of the contestants with her design:
Watch the whole story here:
- Kate Middleton gets custom-made shoes by Leicester’s De Montfort University (myfashionlife.com)
- Kate Middleton Sets Challenge for Shoe Design (celebs.gather.com)
So did you see the latest Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn Part I, yet? If you haven’t seen it…spoiler alert…these are the gorgeous wedding shoes that Bella Swan wore in the movie. And you can buy them and wear them for your own wedding or other special occasion if you want…for $1,295.00 from Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus.
Just keeping you informed. 🙂
- Bella Swan’s Bridal Shoes: What Do You Think? (news.instyle.com)
Hi shoe lovers, fans, and readers of my shoe blog! Thank you to all of you for supporting this blog and helping me become one of the winners of the TOMS Shoes Free Books for Bloggers! As a winner of one of Blake Mycoskie’s new book “Start Something That Matters” I will be posting a review of the book and will be holding a contest on this blog for one of our readers to also win a free copy of his book…so stay tuned for details in the next week! 🙂
I just want to add that although I have not read the book yet, Blake continues to inspire me with his efforts in the shoe donations that he has given to children in need as Chief Shoe Giver at TOMS Shoes. Thanks for the inspiration, Blake!
- TOMS Shoes – My Story (paschablack.wordpress.com)
- Day 10 of Pinterest ~ TOMS: One For One (mrshutchison.wordpress.com)
- St. Mary’s Students Energized by TOMS Shoes Founder (prweb.com)
- Blake Mycoskie, Creator of TOMS Shoes (INTERVIEW) – (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Soles4Souls , the shoe charity, Launches flippin’ good deeds Blogger Challenge in Partnership with flipflop wines (prweb.com)
- TOMS Shoe Contest (gliks.com)
- Bloggers: Enter the Flippin’ Good Deeds Challenge from Flipflop Wines and Soles4Souls for a Chance to Win an International Trip! (susanheim.blogspot.com)
- TOMS…changing the world one shoe at a time (jenirae.wordpress.com)