Would You Rather Look Good or Feel Good?
Women were asked these questions about their shoes:
What do you love most about your high heels?
- I love being taller.
- I love the way they make my legs look.
- I love feeling powerful in my high heels.
- I feel sexy when I’m wearing heels.
When asked if they would rather look good or feel good, what do you think the most common answer was? (Let’s just assume that these are the only two choices…either look good or feel good…both is not an option.) Here are some of the comments:
- I’d rather look good.
- I don’t mind sacrificing a little in order to look good.
- I’d rather look sexy.
- I’ll put up with the pain of my high heels if I look good.
- I don’t mind being in pain for a little while if I look good.
This is baffling to most men and even to some women…but nevertheless many women feel this way and will not give up on their precious heels.
What would you say? What is your answer? Would you rather look good or feel comfortable? Please comment below! If you like this sort of discussion, I will post the results of some other polls I have taken on women and their shoes. 🙂
- In the Fashion World All Women Wear High Heels to the Pool (adrants.com)
- Shoe Cravings: Mega-High Heels (beso.com)
- Sexy Starts at the Sole, Inc. is Committed to Helping Women Look Good in High Heels Shoes with Their Feet Feeling Great (pr.com)
- When is a Heel Better Than a Heel? When it’s a Wedge! (onlineshoes.com)
- Designer Shoes Do Not Have To Be High Heels! (theshoeexpert.wordpress.com)
- Shoe Lovers Want To Know About Flatforms & More! (theshoeexpert.wordpress.com)
- How High Can Heels Go? (usnews.com)