It’s my birthday…so I had to post my Shoe Wish List
To all of my girls out there, fashionistas and shoe lovers, I know you have one too…a Shoe Wish List, right? I want to know what you ladies want!
To all of our men out there, please take notes and read our wish lists! We love when you get us what we REALLY want! Don’t we, gurls? 😉 Well, here’s my Top Ten shoe desires…a girl can dream, can’t she? 😉
1. I can not say it enough…I am in love with these Stuart Weitzman over the knee black leather boots!
2. In a very close second place are the black flat leather boots that I tried on at the Paseo Colorado Cole Haan store in Pasadena. They were the most comfortable boots EVER!
7. For an open toe pump, these Lanvin shoes are awesome! I think I could definitely handle these! 😉
8. Well, what can I say? Stuart Weitzman made it to my top 10 wish list twice!
9. I’ve seen a few lace pumps this season that were great, including these Alexander McQueens!
10. Well, I couldn’t really do a top 10 list without mentioning Manolo Blahnik…and if I’m gonna wear cheetah, it may as well be these boots! Roar! haha
Well, I could go on and on…and I probably will later…LOL. For now, that’s all folks! –Dr. Michele, The Shoe Expert (and birthday girl)